Recipe details - Strawberry Cheesecake in a Glass
- 200g oz fat-free cream cheese
- 100ml whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g petite beurre
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 160g strawberries sliced
- 25g sugar powder
- 50g sugar
- In a small bowl, add petite beurre crumbs and melted butter and stir until combined.
- Add 3 tablespoons of petite beurre crumbs mixture in separate glasses.
- With an electric
mixer, beat the whipped cream, sugar powder, vanilla extract and cream cheese until
- Next add a layer of cream cheese mixture, in glasses.
- In medium pot add
strawberries and sugar,then cook 10 minutes on low heat.
- Leave to cool then place on a
layer of cream cheese.
- Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.