Serves 8 People
- 300g quinoa
- 140g rolled oats
- 60g sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 60ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 5 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spread the mix across a baking tray (use 2 if you need, as you don’t want to crowd the tray).
- Cook for 15-17 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool and serve with Greek yoghurt and fresh fruit (optional).
- Granola will last 1 1/2 weeks in an airtight container.