Are you looking for Fat Loss Pills that can MELT fat off your body?
I’ve got bad news for you, they don’t exist.
Even the most potent illegal fat burning drugs don’t melt fat but some may cook you alive – which would be bad
People THINK that fat burners will magically correct their body but actually the opposite is true
While they may provide a short term kick to your workouts without addressing the root cause of weight gain – overeating and under exercising, you’ll not see any long term changes and possibly doing long term damage.
I’ve noticed 4 types of people who take fat loss supplements
I call these the 4 Horsemen of the Fat-Ocalypse
- Couch Pill Tato
- ACME Rocket Rider
Which one are you?
Fat Burner Supplement Mistakes
The accountability for the results can shifted to the fat burner.
If you didn’t get in shape it’s because the fat burners didn’t work, like how steroid users think their gear is bunk because they didn’t gain 20kg in 10 weeks.
This can lead to a number of actions by the user.
- Take more fat burners if they saw minor results
- Try other fat burners to find one that works
- Resort to more extreme diets or exercise routine
- Look at more harmful drugs or similar eg DNP, Clen, T3, Speed
- Self loathing as they perceive as fat and also unable to change even with the fat burners
- Over focus on cardio as a ‘fat burning exercise’ leading to burnout. This is a false assumption that cardio is better for fat loss.
They won't melt fat but can fat burners be helpful?
Key point here is that they only ‘work’ in a calorie deficit
They can be beneficial if:
- You use them as a pre workout stimulant to enhance the productivity of the workout
- You recognise that they are a supplement and not a crutch – plan for coming off
- Make sure you manage your calories and don’t overeat as compensation for a hard workout
Fat Burners a guide video
Listen to the podcast or watch the video to learn more about fat burners, their use, how not to get scammed and how to adjust your training and diet so you don’t need them.
- Listen to the podcast
- Watch the video below