Recipe details - Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 150g shredded carrots
- 280ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 180g all purpose flour
- 45g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cream cheese frosting
- 115g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pecan, chopped for serving
- In a blender add shredded carrots, milk, vanilla, egg, and pulse until well combined.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the carrot mixture and oil to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat the pan to medium heat, add a little butter.
- Scoop a big spoonful of batter into the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form all over the top of the pancake.
- Flip pancake and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Cream cheese frosting-place the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl, and mix well.
- Serve pancakes with cream cheese frosting and toasted pecan, chopped.