Spice up your puddings with this mixed berry crumble
Serves 1 Person
- 100g frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
For the Crumble:
- 25g old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tbsp butter, cut into 1cm cubes
- Start by preheating the oven to 180℃/350℉/Gas 4.
- Mix the berries and lemon together in a small bowl and pour into a ramekin.
- In a separate mixing bowl, make the crumble by combining all ingredients. You can use your hands to pinch the butter and mush it into the oats, until combined.
- Pour the crumble on top of the berry mixture.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out hot.
- CALORIES 215
- PROTEIN 4g
- CARBS 25g
- FATS 8g
- FIBRE 2g