Who doesn't like pancakes?
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium eggs
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Spray oil
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl with a fork until a smooth paste forms.
- Crack the eggs into the same bowl and whisk with a fork to form a batter, before adding the baking powder and cinnamon and mixing thoroughly.
- Coat a large, non stick frying pan with spray oil, and heat over a medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of the batter per pancake to the pan, keeping them spaced apart. Cook for 2–3 minutes, until golden brown on the bottom, then flip over and cook for a further 2–3 minutes, until cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter – you should have enough to make around 10 pancakes.
- CALORIES 136
- PROTEIN 9g
- CARBS 12g
- FATS 6g
- FIBRE 1g